Heja is on a mission to connect the 1.5 billion people in the world of youth sports. This is an opportunity to make a real social impact on children's health and lifestyles on a worldwide scale. In just a few years, millions of users have joined, and more people are joining every day to meet, grow and develop together as a team on Heja.
We’re looking for our first Head of Partnerships that will be based in our new Chicago (U.S.) office and grow our presence by exploring new B2B partnerships that will strengthen the company brand, user growth, and revenue. Heja is already used by over 170,000 teams in over 50 countries where the U.S. is our biggest and fastest-growing market.
Your strengths should include being great at building strong, long-term relationships and having positive energy that spreads to everyone around you. Your extensive knowledge and contacts within the sports and American markets will give you an in-depth understanding of both our partners and users (coaches, parents, volunteers, and players on youth sports teams).
Being in Chicago and close to our biggest market means endless opportunities to grow with us as a company and make an immediate impact.
We're a talented, passionate, and ambitious product-driven company from Sweden on a global mission; join us!
In this position, you will...
- Build strategies, planning, and sales execution for priority global partnerships, acting as a liaison between partner organization and internal teams. The primary focus will be on the U.S. but other key markets include the U.K., Australia, and New Zealand.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute the go-to-market strategy for launching new partnerships and managing day-to-day relationships. You will do this together with partner organizations driving lifecycle marketing and long-term growth/retention.
- Project manage all activities - creating project timelines, managing status reports, tracking of brand and business metrics, etc.
- Work closely with the growth team to analyze quantitative and qualitative results to measure success and inform future initiatives.
- Produce and maintain an ongoing overview of global relationships, tracking all activities and keeping internal stakeholders informed.
- Work from our office based in Chicago, with travel to other regional hubs and to partner headquarters.
- You will report directly to our founder and CEO.
The role is perfect for you if...
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter and team player with 5+ years of experience in a Senior Partnership role, working B2B.
- You have a passion and eagerness to develop and execute best-in-class partnerships with external and internal partners.
- You are creative, yet analytically minded with an ability to work cross-functionally, and manage multiple stakeholders in multiple timezones.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a similar role.
- Extensive partnership network in the U.S. within the sports market.
We would love it if you have experience from working or being engaged in youth sports or non-profit organizations within sports, but it’s not a requirement.
Introduction and culture interview. We'll get to know each other better.
Case. We'll send you a case that you will present back to us.
Competence interview. Deep dive into your knowledge and discuss your case.
Culture interview. Final interview discussing values and culture.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.