Heja is on a mission to unite 1.5 billion people in the world of youth sports. This is an opportunity to make a real social impact on children's health and lifestyle at scale. In a few years, we've grown to over 1,5 million users in over 50+ countries; mainly from the UK, US, New Zealand, and Australia. Thousands more are joining every day to meet, unite and develop — together.
As a React Native Engineer you'll make sure that the look and feel of Heja is a best in class experience. You’ll join a curious, open-minded, and self-governing team. We're honest and not afraid to speak our minds, and rely on the trust, support, and knowledge of our teammates. We're motivated by solving problems and building elegant, straightforward solutions. We'd like you to share this passion with us.
We're a talented, passionate, and ambitious product-driven company from Sweden on a global mission. Join us!
In this position, you will...
- Craft beautiful experiences in the Heja App for our users
- Build solutions with high performance in mind
- Work close with everyone in the Product team adding new features and improving existing
- Be challenged, learn, and share your own learnings
- Have a big impact on our ways of working, with the strive to always be better
The role is perfect if you have experience and interest in...
- Mobile Development with React Native
- Creating Animations
- UI/UX Design and Beautiful Apps
- NodeJS and GraphQL
We are not superhumans and we don’t expect you to be one either. We will all make mistakes, we just expect that we will learn from them and that we always embrace new challenges.
Introduction and Culture interview - We'll get to know each other better.
- Technical home assignment
Skillset interview - Technical interview where we deep dive into your background and knowledge with the team.
Culture interview - Final interview around discussing values and culture.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.