Senior Front-End App Engineer
Product & Tech · Stockholm, Örebro Flexible Remote
Heja is on a mission to connect the 1.5 billion people in the world of youth sports. This is an opportunity to make real social impact on children's health and lifestyle at scale. In a few years, we've grown to over 1 million users from the UK, US and Australia, and thousands more are joining every day to meet, connect and develop — together.
As a Senior Front-End App Engineer you'll have a big impact that the look and feel of Heja is a best in class experience for millions of users globally. It will be a challenging journey where you'll bring your knowledge to an experienced but curious, open-minded, and self-governing team.
We're honest and not afraid to speak our minds, and we rely on the trust, support, and knowledge of each other.
We're motivated by solving real problems and building elegant and straightforward solutions.
We're passionate about making a big impact (read more) on millions of players, parents and coaches and we are on a global mission!
If you share that with us, don't wait - apply now and join us!
In this position, you will...
- Crafting beautiful experiences in the App towards our users
- Building solutions for scale and high performance in mind
- Work close within everyone in the Product team adding new features and improving existing
- Share and get learnings and deep dive in areas you feel most interest in
- Have big impact in the way we do things with the strive to always be better
The role is perfect for you if...
- You've +5 years of experience with Front-End and Mobile Applications
- You’ve extensive experience with React Native
- You’re familiar with GraphQL, MongoDB, Node and AWS.
- You’ve passion for Design and beautiful Apps
- You like problem solving and knowledge sharing
- You want to make a impact on millions of people
- Fluent in English, Swedish is not required.
- You're somehow involved in sports, although this is not required.
If you're excited, please apply even if you don't check all the "boxes" above.
We'll get to know each other better.
Deep dive into your background and knowledge with the team.
Some roles will require a case as a part of the recruitment process.
Final interview around discussing values and culture.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.