Who are we?
A fast-growing Swedish company with a global passion for youth sports.
Founded by Mikael & Johan - the same pair who founded Sweden’s biggest platform for youth sports, laget.se. The Heja app was launched in 2017 to disrupt and improve how communication happens in sports teams all over the world.
In less than two years, Heja has grown to 300 000 users, with teams in the U.S, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others, enjoying our five-star rated app!
We are proud to have some of Sweden's top investors believe in us. In June 2018, we announced our first investment round of 24M SEK. Read more on Di Digital (Swedish)
Growth Product Manager?
You will be responsible for brainstorming, planning and iterating on ideas for improving activation rate, viral loops and referral programs among other things.
You will work closely alongside our Product Owner and the rest of the Growth & Marketing team, as well as a developer and designer dedicated to product growth experiments. We also place heavy emphasis on advanced data analytics and you will get all the support needed to make sure that everything is measurable.
Who are we looking for?
You define yourself as a product person with a love for data and a constant stream of new ideas. It's in your DNA to improve, test and always aim to create true customer value. We're looking for someone who:
- Have +5 years of experience working within product teams (with at least 2 years of experience working with product growth)
- Have some or most of your work experience within apps. You are a person that love to test new apps and see how others have improved their app experience.
- Have a deep understanding of growth funnels/loops/models.
- Appreciate well-designed products and believe great UX is a key to success.
- Have experience in data analytics and find yourself easy to come up with new ideas in general.
- Is a doer and you thrive with the freedom to test new things. You share our belief that done is often better than perfect
Have a background in youth sports? Fantastic! It's a big plus if you share our passion for the positive impact sports can play in the lives of children and youths: encouraging healthy lifestyles, building lasting friendships, growing children into leaders and acting as a bridge between cultures.