Head of Talent & People
Heja is on a mission to connect the 1.5 billion people in the world of youth sports. This is an opportunity to make a real social impact on children's health and lifestyle at scale. In a few years, we've grown to over 150 000 teams using Heja from the UK, US and Australia, and hundreds more are joining every day to meet, connect and develop — together. We are truly proud of the impact we have on society.
We're looking for an ambitious and courageous Head of Talent & People that will lead the way in translating our ambitions for Heja to be a company whose success is built around its people. People who value honesty and inclusivity while thriving through curiosity, autonomy and fun.
We're a talented, passionate and ambitious product-driven company from Sweden on a global mission; join us!
In this position, you will...
- Manage and coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process for all new hires. Lead the way on challenging and improving the way we hire to ensure we grow with the best possible talent.
- Manage and improve the onboarding process and make sure that we offer a great experience for new team members.
- Organize our team meetups and company getaways to ensure that we create valuable experiences and sometimes even memories for life.
- Continue to build our company culture and support us in expressing it through actions rather than pretty words on a wall.
- Evaluate and improve tools and processes for performance tracking and internal feedback. You will also work closely with managers to support them in their team members' personal development plans.
- Together with a cross-functional team of PR specialist, designer and content creator you will manage our employee brand
You will report directly to the CEO and take a seat in our management team. Over time we expect you to grow into building your own team within talent acquisition, culture, performance and HR.
The role is perfect if you...
- +5 years experience in areas such as recruiting, HR, company culture and employee relations.
- Experience working in a growth-focused and fast-moving company.
- Well-structured and organized, with a strong focus on process.
- Courageous and don't wait for permission to take action. You take ownership and embrace failure with a demonstrated track record of uncovering and implementing processes
- A good listener but don't hesitate to express your opinions.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is not required.
- Somehow involved in youth sports, although this is not required.
If you're excited, please apply even if you don't check all the "boxes" above.
We'll get to know each other better.
Some roles will require a case as a part of the recruitment process.
Final interview around discussing values and culture.
You will get the opportunity to talk to more people at Heja.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.