Who are we?
Heja is a fast-growing sports team management and communication app disrupting a $15 Billion youth sports market. Heja is changing the lives of youth sports coaches and teams from all over the globe by making them more productive. Heja has raised $2.8 Million to date and is backed by industry leaders and renowned VCs including Luminar ventures, Max ventures, Inbox capital (Mysql, Min Doktor, Fishbrain, Barnebys), Bonnier ventures, and Caroline Ingeborn (Toca Boca).
We’re currently four developers, one designer and one product owner divided between our Stockholm and Örebro offices. To reach our goal of 100 million users worldwide we're now looking to expand our team.
How we work
We’re a self-governing team that like to speak our mind and involve the whole team in decisions. There are three key areas for the product team; the iOS and Android app, the API and the support systems.
Heja is built with React Native. The backend systems are written in Node.js together with RabbitMQ and MongoDB. Our support systems have different setups but we use what works and try not to over-engineer.
Who are we looking for?
We don’t care about degrees.
- Experience working in Product Development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Comfortable taking responsibility
- Comfortable saying what you think and feel
- Comfortable working with both frontend and backend
- Bonus: You have experience in iOS or Android development
- Bonus: You like sports 🏈🏀⚽️
Apply below or hit us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org