Senior Product Designer
Product & Tech · Stockholm
Heja is on a mission to connect the 1,5 billion people in the world of youth sports. This is an opportunity to make real social impact on children's health and lifestyle on a worldwide scale. Just in a few years, over 1 million users have joined, and more people are joining every day to meet, grow and develop, together on Heja.
As Senior Product Designer at Heja, you'll be responsible for the overall design direction, and to build out a consistent UI and UX across the product. You'll be working close to engineers but also play an important role in building out both the design function and culture at Heja.
We believe you, just as we, care deeply about usability and great product design. You have a problem-solving mindset, a passion for digital products, and are excited to shape a design function at a company.
We're a talented, passionate and ambitious product-driven company from Sweden on a global mission; join us!
In this position, you will...
- Build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey (and set our design system).
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new functionality and ideas.
- Work closely with both Product Managers and Engineers to ensure high-quality design implementations.
- Regularly discuss with our Head of Product and Growth team, contributing to the overall product strategy and set the design direction.
- Help shape the design culture at Heja and form an effective and agile design function as the team grows.
The role is perfect for you if...
- You have strong expertise in UI & UX Design for digital products.
- You have an eye for detail and can express ideas through world-class visuals.
- Passion for design, digital products, and preferably branding.
- Ability to think through and outline complex interaction design.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is not required.
- You're somehow involved in sports, although this is not required.
If you're excited, please apply even if you don't check all the "boxes" above.
We'll get to know each other better.
Deep dive into your background and knowledge with the team.
Some roles will require a case as a part of the recruitment process.
Final interview around discussing values and culture.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.